Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Jul 3, 2021

Happy 4th of July!

 

Happy 4th of July!
We're having our family over tonight for dinner, nice and cool inside, 100 degrees outside. I planned a summer feast! I'm making my fave New Orleans Muffuletta Sandwiches (I don't make the bread) -


Kids are bringing veggies, fruits and dessert. I'm also doing watermelon, orange Italian cream sodas, lemonade, two kinds of ice creams and we'll have a sprinkler for the grandkids! Tomorrow we're doing a day trip to the mountains, to Stanley, then the Sun Valley/Ketchum area. We'll have lunch in the mountains by a lake and get in some gorgeous scenery! I'm off work Monday and Dave took the rest of the week for vacation. Happy 4th to you! Here's some of our holiday decor!








5 comments:

Goatldi said...

Happy 4th to you also. Looks and sounds great Nancy!

Judy said...

Happy 4th of July to you and your family. Place looks great and those sandwiches look delicious. Have a great time.

Nancy In Boise said...

Thanks Goatladi and Judy!!!

Rain said...

I'm a little late but I hope you had a fun time! Love the decor and those sandwiches look so yummy! :)))

Sarita @ An Off Grid Life said...

Thanks for sharing at the Homestead Blog Hop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...