Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Mar 23, 2021

DIY Photowall Art Review & Discount For You!

 

DIY Photowall Art Review & Discount Coupon!
Periodically I get emails from different people/websites asking me to put a link in my blog, and they'll put a link back to me. Almost all of them have absolutely nothing to do with anything that really interests me or has to do with this blog. I usually just hit the delete button. But then I got an email from Photowall US. I thought I recognized the name so I looked them up. From Sweden, I thought oh yeah, I've seen them before! If you're a Jonna Jinton (Swedish blogger) fan they sell some of her amazing phots! Photowall Jonna Jinton  After I spent quite a while on their website I decided to email them back. Basically they offered me a free print in exchange for a review and a link on my blog. They gave me a link for my readers to get a discount if you'd like to order (if not that's okay too). I'm not making any money out of this, just a freebie that I got to review and keep. So first I had to figure out what to order. Ironically right before I got this email I had decided to take my current dining room print down and replace it with something, but I didn't know what-

Goodwill scores years ago, Italian/French-ish

I plan on keeping this print, will put back out in the fall. So Eureka! I measured the print (about 24") to get something about the same size, on a frame. I was on their website quite a bit and got it down to five choices-


With the light wall background I decided we needed to get something with a pop of color since most of the ones I liked where a bit too beige-ish. Dave and I went for the blue! I placed my order, about 5days later I got a nice slim package from Sweden! 


They had a nice video showing how to assemble the canvas on the frame on their website-


First I got out a card table, covered with a bit of wrapping paper (had some sticky spots on it) laid everything out-


Nice substantial wood frame! No tools needed, great directions.  A nice wall hook is included.I laid everything out and started with the frame. Just peel tape off the sticky edge, line up and attach the canvas (face side down)-


I worked my way around-


All four frame pieces attached! On with the braces-


No tools needed, just screw in the large thumb screws-


I could see I should have gone in about an 1/8th of an inch, but I can live with it-





All done and we love it!!!

If you'd like to order here is the discount code that you can use: littlehomesteadinboise2021. This code will give you a 25% discount on any product on the website, and is valid for a month!

Happy Spring!!! My Swedish coffee pot with flowers, how fitting! 

4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

Good choice on the print! It does look very nice on that particular wall coloring.

Nancy In Boise said...

Thanks Mama! I love blue, reminds me of the sky and water

Susan said...

Sweet deal! And very clever way to ship a print. It looks fabulous on your wall.

Nancy In Boise said...

Thanks Susan! The Swedish people are such great engineers and innovators, small space, shipped safely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...