Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Sep 19, 2017

An Oh, Wow Recipe!


An Oh, Wow Recipe!
I got my Rachel Khoo email today and it had a great chat with the chef Olia Hercules (link above), and she has an amazing Village Breakfast Recipe! Simple and I must try this soon. I'm part Eastern European so it's up my alley. I just put her first cookbook  Mamushka- Recipes from Ukraine and Eastern Europe on hold at the public library. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Rain said...

That breakfast does look good. We are big fans of breakfast for dinner...I still haven't got through all of my "Breakfast Comforts" cookbook recipes...that one looks super healthy too!

Nancy In Boise said...

Yes! A great dinner too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...