Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Dec 28, 2013

Great Holiday Design Ideas! Fun Snow in Canning Jar Craft


All photos from Sugarpie Farmhouse - I have this same exact metal pan!

Gorgeous Holiday Designs!-
I stumbled on to this website, both holiday years have great displays and designs. I kind of wish I had her room, but then again I'd have to clean and maintain it! These are photos from- Sugarpie Farmhouse- Be Merry & Bright  Check out her ideas, lots there! I love all the white, simple and clean, throw in some vintage and she has a great look!!!

I might try and make that sign


These from- Sugarpie Farmhouse Christmas Home Tour 2013



Fun Snow in Canning Jar Craft-
I also found this cute idea, and also printed out the sign (link's there), cute! Vintage Christmas


 I will be making these soon! I love generic winter things up after Christmas is over. Bring some nature in...

4 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I've seen the snow in a jar craft before too. It was in an upside down baby food jar.

Unknown said...

I like the blue mason jar, I have one of those. I like the BIG version :)

Harry Flashman said...

I know that quote " eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we may die!"

Can't remember who said it, though.

Unknown said...

I like the version without death :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...