Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Oct 23, 2011

Passing On The Liebster Award

I was so bad, I never got around to passing on the Liebster award I received from Lazyjbarcfarm Blog last month. I was so surprised after only having joined the blogging word late this summer! And I have no idea why my font isn't right! I thought the template would fix it. God I love software :(
"Liebster" is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.  The Liebster is awarded to spotlight up to coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers.

Now I'm passing it on, by...  

***Thanking the giver, and linked it back to them

***Below are my top 5 picks, I've left them a comment on their blogs

***I copied and pasted the award on my blog
*** I hope that my followers will promote this kindness to other bloggers out there, spread the cheer! have fun with it! 

Here's my "Top 5" is who I awarded this kind thought to, for all kinds of reasons, like inspiring and helping me, a total stranger, and not in any particular order. It was a short selection process, since I don't really follow that many blogs-
Oklahomapastrycloth.com Blog  She helped me learn to bake bread right!
Pioneerwomanatheart.blog  She really got me inspired to blog!
Tinyhouseblog.com/  - There's so much there!!!

2 comments:

Ati said...

Thank you very much Nancy! I feel very honoured :)
But becuase I read so many blogs and they have all their own qualities I don't know which one to choose. My award is for all the nice friendly bloggers :))

Candy C. said...

Thanks Nancy! I love your blog and all the recipes and just learning about life on a different kind of homestead! Keep up the good work! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...