Painting Projects Finished!
Finally they're done!!! I finished the chicken garden (thrifted years ago) sign yesterday. Dave and I hung it up tonight-
We used thin copper wire to hang it, and I think it looks great! The wire will age nicely-
I painted with craft paint I have and added raffia. I used a similar green spray paint of the hanger piece, sanded and did 2 coats of paint-
I was able to see the outline of the original letters on it, so I used small brush to re-do. I free-handed the leaves. I used a stamp on the other side of the wood-
Zero cost re-hab!!!
Next I did my country magazine rack for Grand babies books, thrifted $4.00-
Blue paint I had on hand, did 2 coats
After other side
While my sponged stencils aren't perfect I'm happy! I just used what I had on hand. All in all time well spent...