Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Oct 15, 2014

Great Little Woodstove!


Great Little Woodstove!- 
4-6-2019- UPDATE- THE COMPANY WEBSITE IS DOWN. They do seem to have a Facebook page you might try, Under "Gray Stove Works", thanks!

 I've been looking for a small wood stove for our small living room, and the only marine stoves I found are way too high price wise. I love the fact these wood stoves are small. All American-made and at a great price!!! $970.00 shipped. Nice article and video here Tinyhouseblog.com and looks like a well-made item. What do you think? 


I like the wood rack underneath, nice touch.

4 comments:

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

I'm glad you posted this. I am sharing with Hubby today. Thanks.

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Nice little stove...

Leigh said...

Dan and I have talked about a little woodstove for my studio but I keep telling him there's no room. This would be perfect!

Unknown said...

Good! Glad to help....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...