Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Jun 28, 2013

How Do You Like The New Design?



How Do You Like The New Design?
Let your voice be heard!!! How do y'all like the changes here? I've added more widgets (like me on Facebook!), minor color changes, larger font. Any suggestions? I may put some tabs along the top for some specific links. Would that be too much? I'm not a big fans of too much stuff on blogs, that make it hard to read. I stopped following one blog that had way too many ads, surveys, etc. Too much distractions from the actual blog. What do you think???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the new look! First, my favorite color is green...well most shades of green.

I think your blog looks clean and uncluttered. I am trying to keep mine from getting too busy. I did add some ads in a few places, but they will only be there until I figure out which one is most effective, then the others are going bye-bye.

Your blog looks lovely :-)

Holly

Unknown said...

Thanks Holly!!!

Susan said...

I think it looks great, Nancy! I love that Anya has the center spot - she is such a lovely cat. It's easy to read and easy to navigate. I'll give it a 10!

Unknown said...

Thanks Susan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...