Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Apr 13, 2013

A Show For You- Northern Lights Tonight in The U.S.!




Maybe A Show For You- Northern Lights Tomorrow in The U.S.!
Special thanks to Caitlyn at Goat Song Farm for the heads up! I love watching the sky and usually miss the northern lights here for some reason. Here's a link with more info timing-wise Dazzling Northern Lights

4 comments:

Eryn said...

I'm so excited we might get to see it!

I just found your blog after searching for Scandinavian homesteading blogs. Your post about your thrift store finds popped up and I've enjoyed reading a couple of your posts so far.

We are in the learning and research phase of our homesteading plan and hope to start our own within the next couple years!

Unknown said...

Welcome Eryn! Good for you doing research, always a good idea...

Candy C. said...

I hope you get to see the Northern Lights! :)

Michelle said...

I lived in Alaska for 6 years, it a very cool thing to see. They not only change colors but the colored ribbons actually dance in the sky. I really miss seeing them in the winter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...