Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Feb 15, 2012

Vintage Finds and Snow!



I loved this little display of vintage items in the Idaho City restuarant we ate in Sunday. This was in, of all places, the ladies bathroom! Trudy's is full of the most amazing vintage items, hung from every inch inside the place. Sometime I'll take my camera (these were taken with my cell phone) and post some more photos from the rest of the place. I had fun using the "polaroid" frame in Picasa!

Vintage Finds- On Monday, coming home from work, I went into a thrift store calling me! I found doilies of all things, reminded me of Idaho City and the little shelves! $1.00 each, I have washed them, but not ironed/blocked them yet-






None vintage find: a like-new glass Pyrex blue pie pan- $3.00! I always wanted one...


Snow- We got a little snow over night, about an inch, enough to make it a little icy going to work-


Pretty in the early morning light....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...