Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Dec 4, 2017

Because It's Just Too Cute!




Because It's Just Too Cute!
I just had to share this, because it is just too cute! When you have chickens you have lots of eggs. My flock will be replenished in the summer next years since mine have gone on strike. But I digress... I always wanted a Boiled Egg Set and when I saw this is was just too darned cute not to post. Sometimes presentation is such a great part of eating and what a fun way to present eggs! And 5 star reviews, $27.99 and FREE shipping-





6 comments:

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

I think you are so right, they too darn cute

Susan said...

Adorable!

Nancy In Boise said...

Yes I just a fun way to serve eggs for a change!

Nancy In Boise said...

I know I was looking for some eggs storage containers online and found that and just oohed and ahed

Rain said...

You're right it IS cute! I think presentation is a big part of a delicious meal! I love that set!

Nancy In Boise said...

Yes it's functional and cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...