Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Feb 19, 2014

My New Half Price Helper!


My New Half Price Helper!
I had my eye on one of these carts at Cost Plus since last fall. I got an email that today they were 1/2 price today only! $35.00, oh boy! I called and got the LAST one and they held it for me. I always need to squeeze in a little more storage into the dining area. I can use for seed starts, linens, summer veggies. It's heavy metal, kind of an industrial look.  And it rolls! Happy dance!





7 comments:

Candy C. said...

Very cool! I like the ventilated bottoms. :)

LA Murano said...

Oh I love it! I could use that for a dozen different things. Great find!


~L

Unknown said...

Thanks! I saw something similar at IKEA in Oregon, theirs was powder coated. Didn't get one...

Debbie said...

Love your cart. I've been eyeballing the IKEA one for about a year, unable to decide if I really need it. Reached a compromise finally - bought it for youngest daughter for her dorm room and will find a home for it when she brings it home in late May. I'm imagining all kinds of uses just like you. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Thanks Debbie

Kathi said...

I'd never seen these until yesterday, and have seen 3 photos of them online in less than 24 hours - how funny. I want one! Thank you for sharing this at the HomeAcre Hop; I hope you'll join us again this Thursday.
Kathi at Oak Hill Homestead

Unknown said...

Thanks! Sorry, your comment went into a spam folder for some reason!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...