Life on a little urban homestead in the making, with ideas for self-sufficiency, Permaculture, DIYing, organic gardening, food preservation, Chicken keeping, cookery, crafts, thrifting and more...

Jan 9, 2013

We Can Pickle That!

We Can Pickle That!

After recently getting the IFC channel, we found the cult show Portlandia, so we started watching. It's shot in Portland (lived there most of my life) and filmed in short segments. It pokes fun at many quirky/trendy things in Portland and in life. I almost fell off my chair watching this segment. 

Man, now that's FUNNY!!!

9 comments:

2 Tramps said...

Yes, you are sure right - funny and very satirical. Always good to have a little humor in your day!!

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Akannie said...

Sitting here lmao....had to call my husband in to see it. We lived in Portland in the early 90's...Seen this show several times and it's too much ...thanks!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed it! There'll be more coming ;)

Michelle said...

lmao Looking forward to new ones.

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Ha ha ha! I enjoyed watching it.

Susan said...

I was chuckling away right to the end - when I roared! Great show - my kind of humor!

Unknown said...

Thanks, it's pretty funny. It's written by and stars Fred Armisen (from SNL) and Carrie Brownstein actress/author and musician.

Candy C. said...

OMG - what a riot!! I'm with Susan, the end just killed me!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...